tisdag, december 20, 2005

Välj ett band

Det här går att hitta på massor av bloggar nu och jag hittade den hos Barse. Det är grymt kul att läsa när det är bra gjort men det gäller att välja ett lämpligt band. Själv har jag försökt mig på Belle and Sebastian.


Choose a band and answer only in song titles by that band: Belle and Sebastian

Are you male or female: The wrong girl
Describe yourself: I’m a cuckoo
How do some people feel about you: She’s losing it
How do you feel about yourself: Get me away from here I’m dying
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Is it wicked not to care?
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: I don’t love anyone
Describe where you want to be: Asleep on a sunbeam
Describe what you want to be: The State I Am in
Describe how you live: I could be dreaming
Describe how you love: Wandering alone
Share a few words of wisdom: Stop, look and listen

1 kommentar:

Daniel sa...

Jag gjorde samma grej med Divine comedy för nån månad sedan. Såhär blev det då.

Are you male or female:
I'm all you need.

Describe yourself:
Thrillseeker.

How do some people feel about you:
Bad ambassador.

How do you feel about yourself:
Becoming more like Alfie.

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:
Everybody knows (except you).

Describe where you want to be:
Europe by train.

Describe what you want to be:
In pursuit of happiness.

Describe what you want:
Generation sex.

Describe how you live:
Don't look down.

Describe how you love:
Little acts of kindness.

Share a few words of wisdom:
I've been to a marvelous party.